All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[2.1.1] - 2023-03-21¶
- Correctly set the allow_null attribute on nested serializers (#81)
[2.1.0] - 2023-01-13¶
- Add support for Django 4.1
- Drop support for Django 2.2
- Add support for Python 3.11
- Drop support for Python 3.6
- In the Django REST framework layer, callables in a spec are now automatically called and passed the
- Support for generating a Django REST framework serializer from a spec, and for annotating custom pairs in a spec with their output field types. This enables automatic schema generation. (#76)
[2.0.0] - 2022-07-19¶
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: The default value of the
distinctargument for the
pairs.hasfunctions has changed from
False. This now matches the default value of the
distinctarguments to Django's
Countannotation. To retain current behaviour, add
distinct=Trueto all calls to these two functions in your codebase. For background on this decision, see this discussion.
- Proper documentation! https://www.django-readers.org
pairs.annotatefunction allowing you to annotate a queryset with aggregates, functions etc and produce the result.
pairs.sumfunction to annotate a queryset with the
Sumaggregate function and produce the result.
[1.1.0] - 2022-02-23¶
pairs.discard_projectorfunctions to discard one or other item in a reader pair.
SpecMixinnow applies prepare function in
[1.0.0] - 2021-10-13¶
Initial stable release.